Enter your email address and subscribe to DAILY news updates for FREE!:

No Corbyn NEVER covered up child abuse in Islington

The "Corbyn covered up child abuse in Islington" story is making its rounds again, it's NOT true.



Aangirfan reported:

Corbyn was given clear information about Child abuse in Islington but he took no action.

Their Source? Daily Mail

The same Daily Mail who is a far right wing newspaper who would love nothing but to bring Corbyn down and yes the same newspaper who supported Hitler and the Nazi's in WW2. 

How Do I know this is a total made up BS story I hear you asking?

Well, My name is Ste Matthew Murray and I made the Justice For Jill film a film about the links of child abuse that lead to Jill's death and in this film it covers Islington child abuse and who covered it up. The people who actually did cover up the Islington child abuse scandal were Margaret Hodge and Tony Blair NOT Corbyn. 

I did 3 years of research before I made the film which would have been about 4 and a half years ago before I would have ever known Corbyn would have been Labour leader, If his name would have been mentioned in the statements I would have said so but he wasn't mentioned at all. It's just another media smear against him to try and bring him down.

If an alternative media are using the Daily Mail as their source of truth you need to question that alternative media source.

Islington Tribune
Please comment below.

Disqus for Ste Matthew Murray

Powered by Blogger.