Enter your email address and subscribe to DAILY news updates for FREE!:

Petition: IMPORTANT! Please sign this petition for my recordings of my dad's barbaric end of life suffering at 93 Blind & Deaf to be listened to by David Cameron

…For the sake of humanity and to protect elderly and vulnerable people of all ages~Please sign this petition for my recordings of my dad's barbaric end of life suffering at 93 Blind & Deaf to be listened to by David Cameron. Debated and used for the good and protection of others~ .




~ I was told it was just unfortunate what happened to my dad...how many other unfortunate people does this happen to. Sadly far too many~ From the hundreds of messages I have received from all over UK ~ I know people are suffering as my dad did right now~ in hospitals and care homes up and down this country~ listen to my harrowing recordings ~Debate them so they are used to benefit others and help bring~ Change not Blame for the benefit of the NHS~ They are the reality of End of Life lottery for so many ~ ~ My dads suffering was barbaric ~He was a war hero 93 Blind & Deaf with Brain Cancer~ The investigation into my dads suffering found no evidence of neglect and he was given correct medication for his pain~~So what you hear in the recordings is Normal ~ One thing this avoidable suffering can ever be is acceptable ~

~This suffering was avoidable ~he was ready to go to his maker weeks before he was transported to hell…Without my recordings, this would have gone untold like the thousands before and since ~
We were told my dad would be kept comfortable and stress-free by the Doctors…..Please take the time to listen to the recordings….Is this your idea of comfortable and stress-free? I slept at the hospital with my dad until he died in my arms.....The hospital threatened to have me removed by security.All I did was plead for pain relief....


Please comment below.

Disqus for Ste Matthew Murray

Powered by Blogger.