Enter your email address and subscribe to DAILY news updates for FREE!:

Terry Wogan pulls out of Children In Need last minute ANOTHER PAEDO?

At the very last minute the long term presenter of Children In Need Terry Wogan has pulled out, but why? Has he been told to stay away? It's looks just like that! Looks like Wogan is the next to  be arrested..

Savile on BBC's Children In Need 
Wogan 77, has been familiar face on the charity fundraiser since it made its debut on 1980.
Wogan recently revealed he would love to keep going for another decade.
He said: "I'm used to long days. I do seven hours on my feet of live TV for Children in Need every year, so the day I can’t stand up is when I will stop doing it.
"I'd love to keep going another 10 years, I’ll cling to the wreckage as long as I can. I’m supposed to be retiring, but I’m not.
“I have no plans to retire – they’ll have to carry me off stage.”
The star is also known for the BBC chat show Wogan, the game show Blankety Blank and Come Dancing.
He was the BBC's commentator for the Eurovision Song Contest from 1971 to 2008 before being replaced by Graham Norton.
He currently presents a two-hour Sunday morning show, Weekend Wogan, on BBC Radio 2.
Either he will be arrested or be another paedo celeb who "died" before arrest..




Please comment below.

Disqus for Ste Matthew Murray

Powered by Blogger.