Skip to main content

Share

Palestinian boy run over by Jewish settler in W. Bank


Palestinian boy run over by Jewish settler in W. BankThe seven-year-old boy, identified as Amr Zeitoun, is currently in a Ramallah hospital where he is undergoing a medical examination


A Jewish settler ran over a seven-year-old Palestinian boy with his car in the occupied West Bank on Thursday, eyewitnesses have said.
The boy, identified as Amr Zeitoun, is currently in a Ramallah hospital where he is undergoing a medical examination, his father, Othman Zeitoun, told The Anadolu Agency.
Zeitoun said his son had been admitted to the hospital with "visible cuts and bruises."
Eyewitnesses told AA that the settler had run over the boy as he was crossing a street while en route to school in northern Ramallah.
It was not immediately clear to eyewitnesses whether the settler had intentionally struck the boy with his car.
Tension has run high in the Palestinian territories since Israeli authorities briefly closed East Jerusalem's flashpoint Al-Aqsa Mosque compound in late October following the shooting of an extremist rabbi in West Jerusalem.
The closure of Al-Aqsa, along with the extrajudicial killing by Israeli police of a young Palestinian man suspected of shooting the rabbi, has prompted angry protests by Palestinians in East Jerusalem.
In recent weeks, several Israelis have been killed and injured in a spate of separate attacks by Palestinians – both inside Israel and in the occupied territories.
Tension has mounted in Jerusalem – and in the rest of the occupied West Bank – ever since the abduction and murder of three Jewish settlers this summer and the subsequent abduction and murder of a Palestinian teenager in East Jerusalem.
Both incidents preceded a devastating Israeli military onslaught on the Gaza Strip in July and August that left over 2,160 Palestinians dead – the vast majority of them civilians – and some 11,000 injured.

To research similar stories search from Google here, Google Search 



Disqus for Ste Matthew Murray

Disqus

Popular posts from this blog

UK Lord Justice wanted age of consent lowered to the age of 4

Lord Justice Fulford was named last year as an adviser to the QueenHe was a key backer of the notorious Paedophile Information Exchange Police suspect the group of abusing children on an ‘industrial scale’He is revealed as a founder member of campaign to defend PIEAt the time it was calling for the age of consent to be lowered to just fourI clashed with Paedophile Information Exchange (PIE) global leaders at the Wales conference in Swansea in 1977. Tom O’Carroll is still accepted and active on a sexnet chat group of experts in “sexology” although he writes openly as a pedophile. And the scholarly organizers of the Swansea conference at the University were part of his efforts. Below a summary of my intro to him in my book, Stolen Honor, Stolen Innocence, 2013. This academic pedophile lobby has continued and grown, training second generation and third generation supporters as “scholars” for pedophile equality and “rights.” In 1981 I realized they were global. See the B4UAct conference wi…

Tory MP's Private Company in Charge of Election votes and counts

Tory MP Peter Lilley’s company IDOX was given contracts across Scotland by SNP and Labour councils to quietly privatise the entire electoral process and control of postal votes and election counts across Scotland.


The contracts were awarded to ensure private control of all Scottish elections for the three-year period covering the EU election, the general election, the EU referendum and the Scottish Elections which allow IDOX to control, open, count and put forward "postal" ballot papers to be put into ballot boxes right up to the 10 pm deadline.

By May 2013 IDOX boasted they already had control of elections and voter registration and votes for 13 million people across the UK in the privatisation of all elections that most voters in the UK are completely unaware of.

Does this mean it is possible for postal votes to be binned (if private operators don't agree with the vote provided) and replaced using signatures they store electronically and can ballot papers be made up in pe…

Jill Dando tried to expose BBC paedophile ring but 'nobody wanted to know (including exclusive first look at the new documentary)

MURDERED BBC TV presenter Jill Dando raised the issue of a possible paedophile ring in the corporation - but no action was taken.



A former colleague and friend told us that Miss Dando, from Weston-super-Mare, tried to get bosses to investigate what was going on. The source said that the Crimewatch presenter was told that 'big name stars' and BBC staff were involved in abuse. A file was eventually handed to senior management in the mid-1990s, but no action was taken on the matter.
The source, who remains anonymous, said: “She compiled a file of complaints but she was not really an investigative journalist, just a presenter. “She passed the information to someone else and they gave it back. No one wanted to know.” Miss Dando was shot outside her London home in 1999 at the age of 37.

EXCLUSIVE WATCH THE FIRST FOUR MINUTES OF THE NEW DOCUMENTARY NOW
Justice For Jill